Music digital-file requirements
• JPEG with .jpg extension (quality unconstrained)
• Minimum size of 3000 x 3000 pixels (Images with a size of 4000 x 4000 pixels are recommended. )
• Images must be square
• Images must be at least 72 dpi
• Color mode: RGB screen standard (don't accept CYMK) Music cover-artwork rules
• No blurring
• No pixel noise
• Additions like: Includes DVD, includes lyrics or other features that will not be included in the
The word “Exclusive” must not be part of the title because the titles are a permanent part of the content and must not
include anything that could be temporary.
• As mentioned on the karaoke rules, it is not allowed to name or show the original performer on
the artwork• It is not allowed to show website links, any contacts and advertising information on the cover artwork
.• It is not allowed to show the ‘iTunes’ logo or the lettering
• No CD or DVD is allowed to be shown on the artwork
• Never show the price or a reference for a low price on the artwork
• It is not allowed to reference to the physical release or other digital shops like: Amazon Edition
• Pornographic images in any shape or form are forbidden on the cover artwork!
• It is only allowed to show artists/tracks on the cover, when these titles are really included in the
product's track listing.